- Pathways Returns!
- Bully Awards Submissions Open!
- Change.vc Survey Results Are In - A Hard Look at Venture Capital Today
- Taking Stock: in Stockholm
- Spotlight on Michel Tombroff / His Pathway to Exit
- Meet us at Mobile World!
- Happy Holidays!
- Capturing the Spirit of White Bull - Impressions from Dan Taylor
- MEET OUR 2015 BULLY AWARD WINNERS!
- NEAL's RUNNING START!
RUDE BAGUETTE - ON WHITE BULL 2014
Created five years ago by Farley Duvall and Elizabeth Perry, White Bull’s Bully Awards, seeks to shine the spotlight on Europe’s Bright “Tech” Stars, who have demonstrated excellence in innovation, leadership, and growth potential. Referred to by some as as the “Oscars of European Tech”, past winners have included the likes of Ebuzzing, Funding Circle, iZettle and Tictail. The Bully Awards will also be evolving this year and also honoring those whose support and hardwork have been integral in growing Europe’s Innovation Ecosystem.
The way the Bully Awards works is that the startups come from three principal categories…
- Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic start-ups
- Young Bulls: firms that seek or have received Series A financing; early stage companies
- Longhorns: post Series A firms; growth stage companies
…from which 30 winners will be selected based on key criteria such as the attractiveness of the market opportunity, competitive landscape, business model & revenues, execution, and the management team.
If you think your startup is up there amongst the EU’s best and brightest, make sure you apply here by September 1st!. ...
Read Full Article