- TechRadar Rates Pathways Among the Best ...
- Pathways Returns!
- Bully Awards Submissions Open!
- Change.vc Survey Results Are In - A Hard Look at Venture Capital Today
- Taking Stock: in Stockholm
- Spotlight on Michel Tombroff / His Pathway to Exit
- Meet us at Mobile World!
- Happy Holidays!
- Capturing the Spirit of White Bull - Impressions from Dan Taylor
- MEET OUR 2015 BULLY AWARD WINNERS!
Happy to Stand - in Copenhagen!
Standing Room Only for TechChampions -
Copenhagen Shows Up to Claim their Piece of the Innovation Landscape
TechChampions 2014 was on the scene in Copenhagen this past Friday, 27 June, to report that, at least in Copenhagen, this appears to be true! "Not only are they the happiest people," said White Bull CEO, Farley Duvall, "they might also be the hungriest!" In an overflowing room, some were indeed Happy to stand and watch what Copenhagen had to offer, which turned out to be amAzing.
6 firms took the stage to present their visions before an audience: Autobutler, Be My Eyes, Vivino, shipbeat, Kirkeweb, and Templafy. A panel on the innovation landscape in Denmark featured Jakob Ekkelund of Seed Capital, Nikolaj Nyholm of Sunstone Capital, Søren Jessen Nielsen of Vaekstfonden, Ulrik Bo Larsen of Falcon Social, Ulrik Laustsen of Bird & Bird, and Jon Shaeffer of Conferize.
I'm sure we'll hear more from this city in the coming months. Bully Awards nominations are well underway and submissions are pouring in!