About The Bully Awards:
Now in our fifth year, White Bull and a panel of renowned Industry Analysts, Journalists, Academics, and Experts have been combing the Tech Innovation landscape across Europe, in search of Europe's Bright "Tech" Stars, who have demonstrated excellence in innovation, leadership, and growth potential.
This year, we not only reward our startup firms; we'll also honor the individuals who shine, and those who have supported the European Innovation Ecosystem - The investors, the VCs, the angels, the services firms, the mentors, and supporters of entrepreneurship. Some have called the Bully Awards the "Oscars of European Tech."
30 Winners from privately held European Startups will fall into three categories:
- Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic start-ups
- Young Bulls: firms that seek or have received Series A financing; early stage companies
- Longhorns: post Series A firms; growth stage companies
- Market Opportunity: How large is the opportunity? Is it compelling enough to build a substantial business and take it to exit?
- Competitive Landscape: Does the business have key sustainable competitive advantages over the existing and future competition?
- Model & Revenues: Do the business model, existing revenues and growth forecasts present a compelling story?
- Execution: What milestones have been reached, and how fast is the customer base growing?
- Management Team: Is the existing management team and structure sufficient to drive the company forward?
60 firms will be selected as finalists for the Bully Awards and, as always, in the final stages, our panel of judges will select our 30 winners.
This year's judging panel includes:
Mike Butcher - Tech Crunch
Robin Wauters - tech.eu
David Einstein - SF Chronicle
Joel Dreyfuss - Fortune ...
Yves Cornaz - Google
Rupert Cocke - Mergermarket
Roxanne Varza - Microsoft
Colleen Debaise - Entrepreneur
Toby Lewis - Global Corporate Venturing
Ralph Silva - CNBC/BBC
Conor Neil - IESE
Anil Hansjee - MTGx
Nadahl Shocair - Silicon Allee
Aldo Dejong - Claro Partners
Liam Boogar - Rude Baguette
Mike Magee - TechEye
All the best of luck,
Elizabeth & Farley