Bully Award Submissions are now closed. Please meet this year's 30 Winners!
About The Bully Awards:
White Bull and a panel of Globally reknowned industry analysts, journalists, and experts are in search of Europe's Bright "Tech" Stars, whose firms have demonstrated excellence in innovation, and growth potential in 3 categories:
- Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic start-ups
- Young Bulls: firms that seek or have received Series A financing; early stage companies
- Longhorns: post Series A firms; growth stage companies
- Market Opportunity: How large is the opportunity? Is it compelling enough to build a substantial business and take it to exit?
- Competitive Landscape: Does the business have key sustainable competitive advantages over the existing and future competition?
- Model & Revenues: Do the business model, existing revenues and growth forecasts present a compelling story?
- Execution: What milestones have been reached, and how fast is the customer base growing?
- Management Team: Is the existing management team and structure sufficient to drive the company forward?