About The Bully Awards:
White Bull and a panel of renowned Industry Analysts, Journalists, Academics, and Experts are in search of Europe's Bright "Tech" Stars, whose firms have demonstrated excellence in innovation, and growth potential.
Our 60 Finalists, were selected based largely upon a standardized analysis, designed in conjunction with top business schools in Europe and abroad. 30 Winners will be announced on the final night of this year's Pathways to Exit Summit on October 9th in Barcelona. This year's judging panel includes San Francisco Chronicle's David Einstein; USA Today Tech Columnist and former Barrons Editor, Mark Veverka; Google's Yves Cornaz; GigaOM's David Meyer; Red Herring's former Editor in Chief, Joel Dreyfuss; Rupert Cocke of Merger Markets (Financial Times Group); Microsoft's Roxanne Varza; Colleen DeBaise of Entrepreneur Magazine; Global Corporate Venturing Editor, Toby Lewis; BBC/CNN Pundit/Analyst, Ralph Silva; Tech Journalist, Robin Wauters; US Tech Analyst, Robert Ferri; Shameen Prashanthan of Nottingham University; Conor Neil of IESE Business School; Anil Hansjee; and others.
Winners will fall into three categories:
- Yearlings: firms that seek or have received angel/seed rounds or equivalent; classic start-ups
- Young Bulls: firms that seek or have received Series A financing; early stage companies
- Longhorns: post Series A firms; growth stage companies
- Market Opportunity: How large is the opportunity? Is it compelling enough to build a substantial business and take it to exit?
- Competitive Landscape: Does the business have key sustainable competitive advantages over the existing and future competition?
- Model & Revenues: Do the business model, existing revenues and growth forecasts present a compelling story?
- Execution: What milestones have been reached, and how fast is the customer base growing?
- Management Team: Is the existing management team and structure sufficient to drive the company forward?